BlockchainDo not miss out on this new technology that, since its inception in 2008, has been taking prominence in the media and day-by-day business. It is the basis for the first global use cryptocurrency, Bitcoin.
Exchanges, Wallets and Tokens
- We implement and customize your Exchange Trade software project developed following benchmarking of world leaders such as Binance, Coinbase, GDAX, Poloniex, itBit, Kraken and others.
- Create your Cryptocoin, your ERC-20 Token or even a Hard Fork from a reliable Blockchain of your choice.
- Implement a secure Cryptocurrencies Wallet for your B2B customers or B2C users.
- Integrate with payment gateways and transfer of FIAT Money to your Exchange, Wallet or Buy and Sell Software.
- Accelerate your Blockchain technology integration with our API’s and upgrade your systems while preserving your core business but adding this new way of transacting over the Internet.
Beeders Exchange Whitelabel Software:
APIs for Decentralized Applications
We develop API’s and Webservices for applications and software that need integration with Blockchain, such as: identities, certificates, properties, authorities, audits, licensing, compliance and security, content management, content management, media and data integrity , decentralized social networks, voting, Internet of Things (IoT), supply chain, traceability and others.
Access our Exchange and Blockchain Transactions API’s: http://blockchain.beeders.com/documentation/
What is BlockChain?What are the principles of this technology and applicability.
Point-to-point network: The same technology used in Napster or Torrents – but in this case focusing on electronic money transfer, allowing online payments to be made from one part to another without the intermediation of a financial institution or controlling government;
No Central Authority: There should be no third party or regulator to prevent the double-spending problem, since the point-to-point solution must be self-sufficient;
Proof-of-Work: Creation of a concept called proof-of-work that receives a hash – a unique cryptographically calculated identification, using network timestamp forming a record that practically makes the
alteration or tampering of transactions, since they would have to be fully recalculated retroactively in all replicates, generating a huge computational effort;
Consensus among the Majority: The greatest chain of transactions practically indicates which block of transactions was agreed upon by most of the network participants;
Synchronization: Any participant who temporarily disconnects from the network, once it returns, is automatically required to accept the largest threaded block of transactions. This makes the structure as small as possible for continuity of processing
Integration with the various existing cryptocurrencies such as: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple*, Cardano* etc. Each cryptocurrencie has a purpose, its strengths and weaknesses. We are ready for you to evaluate what is best for your business.
Ethereum, in addition to being a cryptocurrency, this platform has the resources to build decentralized applications such as smart contracts.
Blockchain Technologies for Business
Hyperledger is a consortium organized by the Linux Foundation with companies such as IBM, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan, Intel and more than 80 others to build a standard framework for enterprise applications focused on Blockchain.
- Blockchain Speed Barrier Broken by Cryptic Labs and Bitconch to Deliver Enterprise-Ready Solution
- Blockchain Network With Dynamic Fees Says It Triples TPS, Overpassing Ethereum and Bitcoin
- Blockchain Technology Tipped to Boost New Zealand’s IT Exports: Report
- The Supply Chain Revolution On The Blockchain
- Hedera Hashgraph launches early access for secure and fast blockchain alternative
- Blockstream Launches 5th Satellite Streaming Bitcoin Blockchain From Space
- Blockchain Features That can Rule in future
- Apothēka Systems Inc. Patents Patient Identity Validation On Blockchain
- Blockchain Another Way to Take Payment
- Amazon Plays Its Own Game With Enterprise Blockchain
- Now Is A Fantastic Time To Buy Bitcoin (BTC), Says Blockchain Capital’s Bogart
- UAE Advisory Council Recommends The Use Of Blockchain In Banks
- Remember Atari? Now it’s getting into blockchain gaming
- Elsevier’s SSRN 2018 Research Year in Review: Blockchain and Bitcoin Fastest Growing …
- Clear Launches Blockchain PoC at MEF18